L. David McCollum
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
David has substantial experience mediating, arbitrating, and litigating disputes in both state and federal trial courts and at the appellate level, and has been designated a Georgia Rising Star by Law & Politics in recognition of his efforts. This honor is awarded to no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the State.
David obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia (A.B. 1996) and his law degree from Georgia State University (J.D. 2000), and he is an active member of the American Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Association, and the State Bar of Georgia.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 2000
- University of Georgia
- A.B. - 1996
- Georgia Rising Star by Law & Politics
Classes & Seminars
- “Handling Payment, Performance, and Lien Bond Claims in Georgia” (August 2007)
- “Construction Claims Against Public Payment Bonds,” ICLE Georgia (May 2003)
- American Bar Association, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member