Providing Sound Counsel On Commercial Real Estate Matters
Whether you own your business’s real estate, lease, or are intending to purchase or sell commercial real estate, securing favorable terms is critical to keeping your costs in check and minimizing risk. Working with a skilled attorney strengthens your position in negotiations, streamlines the closing process, and helps to avoid unnecessary disputes with buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, governmental entities, financiers, and other parties affected by commercial real estate transactions.
Briskin, Cross & Sanford, LLC, has played an instrumental role in helping business owners and operators, investors, foreign investors, and individuals buy, sell and lease commercial property throughout Georgia and the U.S. We regularly partner with nationally recognized corporations and regional businesses and other investors in the market for property within the Georgia 400 “Golden Corridor” and throughout the U.S.
The attorneys in our commercial real estate group have extensive experience representing banks and lending institutions, purchasers, sellers, and investors in purchases, sales, leasing, and financing commercial property, including offices, retail shopping centers, gas stations, industrial, multifamily properties, hotels, and raw land. Our attorneys have a high level of expertise and decades of experience representing clients in acquisition financing, new construction financing, and other types of loans.
Our attorneys are longtime residents of the area, intimately familiar with area zoning laws, building codes and other regulations. We use this insight to provide an accurate assessment of potential challenges associated with a particular real estate transaction and leverage decades of transactional experience to review and revise real estate agreements.
Briskin, Cross & Sanford, LLC can assist with or manage all aspects of commercial transactions in every state, including:
- Conducting commercial closings, including both real property and corporate merger and acquisitions;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating purchase and sale agreements;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating loan documents;
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating leases;
- Mortgage default services, including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating modification agreements, forbearance, or loan workout structures, conducting foreclosures, and handling evictions;
- Reviewing loan documents to determine enforceability and remedies;
- Drafting default notices to borrowers;
- Writing title commitments, insurance policies, and title opinions;
- Reviewing title, resolving complex title curative issues, and filing title claims, if needed; and
- SBA 504 closings.
Contact Us To Learn Your Options
We are ready to help you with your real estate legal needs. Make an appointment to speak with one of our knowledgeable real estate attorneys today. You can reach our firm via our online contact form or over the phone at 770-410-1555.